Seahawk Booster Club Membership
What is Seahawk Booster Club
CSN competes in 22 different sports and fields over 40 teams. The teams include Middle School, Junior Varsity, and Varsity—more importantly, 70% of our Middle School and Upper School Students are involved. The Seahawk Booster Club exists to promote and support these teams and our student-athletes and coaches.
HOW DOES THE SEAHAWK BOOSTER CLUB BENEFIT THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT AND OUR TEAMS?
The Seahawk Booster Club assists and participates in the following:
- Seahawk Scramble
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Indoor and Outdoor Concessions
- Player Packs
- Seahawk "Attic"
Did you know?
CSN maintains 22 sports and over 40 teams that involve 70% of our Middle School and Upper School students.
- Since 1996, CSN has accumulated 113 District, 38 Regional, and 6 State Titles.
- 2016 State Champion in Discus, Shot Put, and Pole Vault
- Student-athletes at Community School of Naples won 9 District Team Titles, 4 Region Champions, 4 Final Four and 1 State Runner-Up.
- CSN has had 4 Collier County Winged Foot Scholar-Athlete Award Winners: Lars Grimm (’00), Taylor Bureld (’09), Ryan Celano (‘14) and Stephanie Paul (‘16)
- CSN earned NDN Prep Athlete of the Week 13 times in 2015 – 2016; 10% of Graduating Seniors in College Athletics
Membership will be open to any person who subscribes to the purpose and function of the Seahawk Booster Club.
The Seahawk Booster Club shall promote, support, and advance CSN athletics alongside the mission of the school. In essence, the Club will advocate for those tenets of leadership, teamwork, responsibility, and work ethic that remains the foundation of athletic excellence. It will not seek to influence or direct activities or policies of School administration, nor violate the rules of the Florida High School Athletic Association, which could jeopardize CSN membership.
The Seahawk Booster Club supports our Athletic Department through their involvement with concession operations, annual dues, and other fund-raising opportunities that support CSN student-athletes. These funds will be accounted for through the CSN Advancement office and disbursed at the discretion of the Director of Athletic Operations.
Relationship with Coaches
Coaches encourage their team’s parents to be active members in the Seahawk Booster Club. Each coach will identify “Competitive Edge” needs of their respective programs to the Director of Athletics; those requests will be forwarded to the Seahawk Booster Club leadership by Director of Athletics.
- $100 Fan (Coffee mug or T-shirt)
- $250 Player (Sports Pass*)
- $500 Coach (2 Sports Pass/CSN Polos)
- $1000 Varsity (Stadium Seat-Backs)
- $2500 Team Capt. (2 Year Naming Opp. For Lockers)
If you are interested in donating to a specific sport, please contact the Athletic Department to discuss a Competitive Edge List and to designate your gift at (239) 597-7575 ext. 251.
*All Sports Pass valid for all regular season home games, does not include State Series events.