Grandparents & Special Friends' Day
Each year in the spring, CSN honors our Grandparents and Special Friends. An important and sentimental day, this annual event has long been a school-wide favorite. Grandparents' and Special Friends' Day is CSN's largest on-campus event, with approximately 600 grandparents and/or family friends visiting our school from all over the world.
GRANDPARENTS & SPECIAL FRIENDS DAY
WILL BE HELD ON
Friday, March 12, 2021*
*All events and dates are subject to change based on CDC Guidelines and the Governor of Florida’s recommendations and Executive Orders.
Click below to view photos from Grandparent's Day 2019
To ensure that grandparents/special friends receive the invitation to
this special day on Friday, March 6, 2020 please check and update
(if necessary) all of their contact information in My Backpack.
The Advancement team will use both email and traditional mail for
communications so be sure to check both email and mailing addresses.
Instructions for updating contact information in My BackPack
- Go to “My CSN login”
- Sign in using your normal password and log in
- Click on “Access My Backpack” on the left menu
- On the right menu under Settings, click on “My Profile”
- Select “Edit” (at the top/right of the screen)
- Select “Add” (at the bottom/left of the screen)
- You will need to repeat this process for each household
- Married couples should be listed together under one record
*After you have made your edits, please be sure to select “Save” at the bottom/left.