- International Program Director
- Submit an online application with the $100.00 application fee by February 1. Applications received after Feb. 1 will be evaluated on a rolling admissions basis as space allows.
- Submit school records with all previous years of official high school transcripts. Transcript(s) must be translated into English. We need both translated and untranslated versions of your transcripts.
- Delegate math and English teacher recommendation forms. Teachers may submit their recommendation forms to us via email or uploaded directly to Ravenna.
- Interview. A Zoom interview will be required during the admissions process. This will be scheduled through the Admissions Office by contacting email@example.com.
- Testing. International students applying for grades 9 through 12 for whom English is a second language must take the TOEFL. www.toeflgoanywhere.org International students applying for grades 6 through 8 should take the TOEFL Junior test.
There are two formats for the TOEFL test. The format you take depends on the location of your test center. Most test takers take the Internet-based Test (IBT). Test centers that do not have Internet access offer the Paper-based Test (PBT).
Internet-based Test (IBT)
Preferred score: 90-115
Preferred Score: 590-677
Community School of Naples allows students to engage fully in the world around them with purpose by experiencing culture first-hand. Combining CSN’s environment with international influences allows enrichment in the classroom and beyond. Through this rich landscape of culture, students gain a better appreciation and understanding of the world around them and learn to lead across borders.
CSN does not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. All instruction and assessment is conducted in English. All international applicants must demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written English.
International students seeking a CSN diploma who plan to apply to an American university or college are required to take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) as well as the TOEFL.
*NOTE: International students are not eligible for financial aid due to the difficulty in determining financial need in a different currency and tax structure.