The CSN Admissions Office uses Ravenna Solutions as a centralized admissions platform to simplify the application process for your family.
Creating a Ravenna account will allow you to:
- Complete an admissions application
- Schedule a tour
- Send requests for recommendation letters to your student’s teacher via email
- Upload important documents such as transcripts
- Monitor the progress of your child’s application
- Receive admissions decisions in a timely manner
To begin an admissions application please create an account in Ravenna by clicking the link and selecting “create an account”. The CSN application review process is highly individualized and considers the entire application. Admissions decisions are based on many factors and may vary by division. Criteria may include the applicant's potential for success in a college preparatory program, academic record, teacher recommendations, student visit, and school readiness.
CSN offers two Open House events each year. These tours are designed for families who would like a basic introduction to Community School of Naples before making the decision to apply. We conduct personal tours on a needed basis once Open House events have concluded.
You can check your child’s application status at any time using Ravenna!