Careers at CSN
Although we welcome inquiries throughout the year, typically instructional vacancies are identified in late winter and posted on this website. A few requisite qualifications for faculty appointments are:
- Teachers are required to hold at least a Bachelor's Degree from a regionally-accredited institution of higher learning, with a majority of coursework in the subject they wish to teach.
- Transcripts from all degree programs will be requested as part of the hiring process.
- Previous teaching experience is expected, but can be supplemented by advanced degrees, overseas or college-level teaching experience. All applicable experience will need to be verifiable through the associated organizations.
- A demonstrated record of civic-mindedness, professionalism and integrity is essential. As such, CSN requires all employees, including substitute teachers and coaches, to undergo a thorough background check prior to employment. This background check is a criminal records check, in addition to reference and employment verification.
- Community School of Naples is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Fingerprinting and background checks are required in CSN’s employment eligibility process.
Thank you for your interest in Community School of Naples, southwest Florida's premier independent, college preparatory day school. Check out the information about the job category that you might be interested in.
CSN is always looking for qualified substitute teachers. Please click button below to read more and use the application link to apply.
Community School of Naples is currently observing a Mask Optional protocol. We continue to ask all employees and students to stay home while sick and encourage frequent hand washing and good hygiene practices. As per established policy, school members who have been diagnosed with any type of infectious illness need a note from their health care provider to return. Teaching and learning will be in-person this year. At-Home-Learning will not be available.